Bobby Hackett Photo Gallery
Items from the Nick DeCarlis collection of Bobby Hackett memorabilia.
(click on thumnail to see full-size view)
1) PR shot while a soloist with the Glenn Miller Orchestra, circa 1941.
2) Rare shot of Bobby playing cornet with the Miller Orchestra (since he spent most of his time playing rhythm guitar); 1941-42.
3) Bobby in Florida, 1975.
4) PR shot, circa 1970, to promote Public Television appearance.
5) On stage, New York City, probably early 50’s.
6) Rare lobby card (one of two known) promoting ”Bob Hackett” at Nick’s in the Village, 1938.
7) Jack Teagarden & Bobby warming up, circa 1960.